Sunday, October 29, 2006

Powerhouse



Die letzte paar Tage habe ich Probleme mit dem posting program gehabt. Zum Beispiel, heute morgen habe ich diese post erstellt aber wann ich jetzt, im Abend wieder gucke, sehe ich dass es nicht gepostet ist. Egal. Soll nur ein paar Tage noch vor die neue Seite bereit ist. Dann kannst Du die Fotos grosser und besser sehen.

The last couple of days, I have been having trouble with the posting utility I use. For some reason, the posts have not been making it to blogger. Its ok though. I hope to have my new site up and ready in the next couple of days. I have been testing it and it works beautifully. Just a couple more adjustments...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this pic, kyle. Nice job.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Thanks, Mom. It was my first try with a new software toy. It makes what are called HDR images. It takes three exposures and combines them. Not generally my cup of tea, to bearbeit the photos so much, but I thought as an experiment, it turned out alright.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home