Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lookout



English is below, in case you guys haven't noticed that the last couple days already. I need the practice, so I write in German also...

Ich habe keine Ahnung wie ich dieses Foto auf Deutsch nennen soll. Es ist, klar, in dem Nacht gemacht. Ich mache am liebsten Fotos wann es dunkel ist. Dieses Foto habe ich durch zwei und halb Minute gemacht. Das Wasser ist natürlich der Maschsee. Das Wetter war so schön obwohl es die Mittel Oktobers war und es gab viele Leute draussen. Viele haben komische Gesichte geziehen als ich mit Stativ da stand.

Ich muss meine Haar kurzer gemacht werden lassen. Jetzt fällt viel auf dem Tisch. Vielleicht bekomme ich eine Glatze... Das kann ich aber nicht glauben. Meine Opas haben viel Haar noch (oder bis zum Tod gewesen.) Aber die Glatze kommt von die Vater deiner Mutter. Zum Glück werde ich auf keinen Fall von ihm eine Glatze bekommen. Ausser wenn meine Brüdern recht gehabt haben... Sie sagen immer noch dass ich Adoptivkind bin.

ENGLISH

I took this picture last Sunday after meeting with Grace and Mario for the afternoon. Mario and I had a nice discussion and then I rode with him to the Maschsee so he could exercise. I love making night-time photos. I took a couple photos of a damn-house right at dusk and I may post one or two of those at a later date. It was completely dark by the time I stumbled across this photo waiting to be made. This is one of those pay-for-a-look binocular things overlooking the Maschsee. I got a lot of funny looks from people as they walked past me and I was standing there in an odd pose, blocking the light, holding the shutter button, and counting semi-outloud.

I would just like to say that Facebook is out of control. Some of the groups that get started and the discussions that follow are ridiculous. It is all-too-often discouraging to read the comments of some of my fellow Americans.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A BIG GREEN FROG POSED FOR ACTION.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Hey mom... A little easy on the caps lock. I know its a long way from the US to Europe, but you don't have to yell over the internet...

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto! I was thinking he looks like a frog too :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

You're right...it is a frog. I had to pay him handsomely to do such a good impression of a pair of tourist's binoculars, but it was well worth it.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home