Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Open Sea



Das Foto würde in Lausanne in der Schweiz gemacht.

This one is from Switzerland, in Lausanne.

I wanted to share a couple other things with you.

The first is this picture I made in Hannover several weeks ago and find to be fricken hilarious.

















The second is this link to a video. This is a commercial that aired in 1982. I heard about it on The Scientific American Podcast and lo and behold, a simple google search brings up exactly what I was looking for...

"Question: Why take diet pills when you can enjoy..."


"What Kyle, what can I enjoy???" Just click the link. It's only 30 seconds long. And there is only one commercial. HARHARHAR

Am I immature? Without a doubt. And I intend to stay that way for the rest of my life. "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Clearly, I'm immature...because I also find that market sign to be HILARIOUS!

Not quiet as HILARIOUS as finding out that there's a guy who works for Boeing named "Harry Wang"...

(Sorry, had to slip that in.)

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home