Thursday, November 09, 2006

Autumn Church



Diese Kirche würde letztes Jahr fotografiert. Sie steht in der nahe from Waterloo Platz. Wie der Umgebung genau heisst, weiss ich nicht. Leider konnte ich ein Wunsch für das Foto heute nicht gönnen.

This is an Autumny Church. An Autumn photo was requested today and this was as close as I came to 'autumn.' I had another requested post, but unfortunately, I couldn't grant that wish. You have to decide if its good enough or not. Just so we're clear, this photo was, without a doubt, made in Autumn of last year. So it is Autumn. That is Autumn light in which the church is basking. Autumn basking is much different than the more recognized 'summertime basking,' but its still basking. Bask, church, bask.

(sometimes I don't even know what I'm talking about.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home